Week 9: Twitter


The two lists I created were Gut Health and Low FODMAP. I had trouble finding connections with the term gut health so I found my colleague's page called The Healthy Gut (she specializes in SIBO) which then led me to SIBO SOS, SIBO Survivor, and Mark Pimentel. I will most likely change this to the SIBO list and create other specific lists instead of the general Gut Health. I could make one for Leaky gut, Dysbiosis, IBS, etc. With this list I selected pages that I know patients and colleagues are tweeting so I can make valuable connections on both fronts.

The Low FODMAP search was much more productive and I had plenty of pages to choose from. I chose two RD's, and three low Fodmap resources. The purpose of this list is to stay up to date on the latest research and to re-tweet recipes, since that is an area where I do not excel.

I believe the lists on Twitter will help me stay organized in the same way I make folders for email. That way I can keep keep track of ones I want to respond to or read at a later date or save for future reference without having to search for them.

I would think the best time to tweet would be during the work week at times like 9:00 am when people are first getting in to work and maybe noon and 4-4:30.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2: Overview of Social Media

Week 16: First Post

Week 3A: Business and Communication