Week 7: Engaging you customers- FaceBook Strategy




I had to get over some perfectionist tendencies to complete this week's assignments. I was convinced I wasn't ready to post of my FaceBook page yet because it wasn't finished and because my business is not open and ready yet. I finally got over  that and posted a few things to my page. It does get easier with practice!

I shceduled  three posts for the next couple of days. One is a picture of my morning beach walk stating it is my favorite way to relieve stress and asking the question, "What are your favorite stress-relief activities?"  From our class lecture reading, photos are one of the five options of posting content which I combined with another option, "asking a question".  I'm hoping to encourage readers to incorporate stress relief into their day in a way that works for them.

The second post is a link to an article about gluten intolerance. This is something I get asked about all the time so I know many people are interested in the topic and my opinion on it. This article has great info and is in alignment with my views on the subject.

Finally, I posted a recipe for "healthy" seasonal pumpkin bars. Even though I believe healthy looks different for everyone and what works for my digestion might be a nightmare for someone else, I do share recipes occasionally that are fairly low in most of the common trouble ingredients. This is a quick and easy Fall recipe I feel good about sharing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2: Overview of Social Media

Week 16: First Post

Week 3A: Business and Communication