Week 7: Engaging Your Customers- FaceBook Strategy

This week I "liked" the following businesses as my page:

Dr. Ruscio
Chris Kresser
Both Functional Medicine practitioners.

These are two trusted mentors of mine who have thriving practises with very high success rates. They are both commited to providing quality information for the community that is scientifically and clinically backed. By commenting as my business page I will show that I hold myself to the same high standards and have the same values.

NANP- National Association of Nutrition Professionals
PCC Institute for Health Care Professionals
Functional Nutritional Lab
Autoimmune Wellness

These are organizations I belong to and places I have obtained education relevant to my practice. These will show up on my business page and show hopefully ad credibility a professionalism.

The Healthy Gut
Hashimoto's Healing

These are the pages of two respected and successful colleagues who also work with the autoimmune and GI disorder community. I liked their pages to create a networking opportunity and potentially leverage their audience.

When I have a little more time, I plan to Like many more of the two pages above since I will be able to find lots of good content to share with my followers on those types of pages. Also, by having my business showing up when I comment, I am establishing myself as a similar practitioner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2: Overview of Social Media

Week 16: First Post

Week 3A: Business and Communication