Week 12: Using other social media

I think  having Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and a blog is enough social media for now. I want to get to know the different platforms and get used to regular posting before I branch out.

The exception to this is Linkedin. I will be setting up an account there so I can take advantage of the networking opportunities. As a health care professional, it is important to have professional connections. Since my practice will be primarily online I will have to make an extra effort to network and Linkedin seems like a good place to start.

Another advantage of Linkedin is the opportunity to meet and collaborate with other like-minded practitioners. This would be difficult to do with out a networking platform.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2: Overview of Social Media

Week 16: First Post

Week 3A: Business and Communication