Week 15A: Google Analytics

The purpose of my Facebook business page is to create an audience for my online nutrition practice. Ideally this audience would be comprised of individuals interested in natural healing, gut health, and living well with autoimmunity. I would like to use my Facebook page as a meeting place for like-minded individuals to gather for information, support, and a sense of community. I feel like once that goal is reached, it will be more easier for me to convert followers to clients.

With that goal in mind, I will first focus on building an engaged community. In order to do that I will need content that is well-received and effective and I will need that content to reach the right people. Using some of Google Analytics features will help me determine the effect my posts are having on my followers. Page views, page follows and reactions are the features I think would be the most beneficial to my goal. With these I can see who is viewing my page and what they are doing while there.

Conversions will be another feature to watch once I have built my audience. This will allow me to see if my ads are effective if I choose to advertise or just which posts inspire followers to convert. Once I have an audience I can also use GA to determine which social channels are driving traffic to my website and what is happening once they are on my website. Using this data will allow me to make changes to my site to make it more effective.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2: Overview of Social Media

Week 16: First Post

Week 3A: Business and Communication