I plan to send a weekly newsletter with health, nutrition and lifestyle information. Part of my mission statement for my practice is: Educate, Empower, and Inspire. With that in mind, I could divide the newsletter into those three categories and provide different information under each category. Here are some ideas and examples of what that might look like: Education: This would be information created to educate my clients and audience on everything from anatomy and physiology and how it relates to symptoms of disease, to the latest research on the microbiome, genetics, and functional medicine testing, for example. This could be an original article of mine, a quick review of a study abstract or a link to a detailed blog post or maybe a link to a colleagues work. Empowerment: This will be where I present information designed to empower clients to take control of their own health. Ideas for this category include: resources to find qualified practitioner's, tips on how to maxi...
Comments
Post a Comment