Week 10B: Blog Categories e

I plan to use my blog as a source of valuable content for my audience. By having an organized, interesting blog that readers can use to learn and empower themselves, I hope to establish trust and credibility so my readers will feel confident purchasing my services.

The categories I will use will be: 

Gut Health:
SIBO/IBS
Leaky Gut
Dysbiosis
Recipes

Autoimmune Disease
Autoimmune Protocol
Recipes/Meal plans

By having in-depth, well researched posts organized by specific topics, I hope to become a resource for my audience to learn about and find help for their conditions. This will make the next step of booking a consultation with me more natural since they are already using me as a trusted resource.

I commented on the following blogs: Caitlyn Cimino, Taylor Bantle, Nancy Niepagen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16: First Post

Week 2: Overview of Social Media

Week 1: My Template